The Don clinches 1237!!!!! #TRUMP2016
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The #TrumpYears already rock!!!!
WE CREATE OUR REALITY
Love love LOVE the WoT series. You can read previous posts on it here. Was lucky enough to meet Robert Jordan, God Bless him, and he was an absolute sweetheart. As is Brandon Sanderson who worked with Harriet McDougal, Robert’s widow, to finish the series and who spent hours patiently signing books nationwide. Here is the panel from Phoenix Comicon in 2013:
…In the wake of the success of Game of Thrones, and considering the staggering amount of fantasy and sci-fi book properties that have been optioned for TV and film, the absence of The Wheel of Time has been eyebrow-raising. (Or in the parlance of the series itself, perhaps the better term is “sniff producing”?) Fans of the series were given a glimpse into the legal tangle preventing WOT’s emergence onto the small screen on February 9, 2015, when a sudden pilot episode dubbed “Winter Dragon” aired in the early A.M. hours on the FXX Network.
McDougal released a statement clarifying that the pilot was made without her knowledge, prompting Red Eagle Entertainment, the production company behind the pilot, to issue a lawsuit. (Which they later withdrew.) A more detailed account of the behind-the-scenes machinations can be found at io9, but regardless of the details, overall it seemed as if fans would have to wait a very long time to see Jordan’s work on screen in a large-scale production.
Now, the wait is seemingly over.
— Dragonmount.com (@dragonmount) April 28, 2016
Ticket Prices range from $199 for a day pass to $1599 for 3 day Pass with Reserved Seating
More about the ticket prices:
- Prices do not include service fees. For a full list of service fees, please click here.
- There is an eight show pass (2 standing pit/6 of any other) limit per order, household and customer account.
- Children age two and under are free, but will not receive their own seat.
- All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- No upgrades are available after ticket purchase.
- Purchase plans will not be available for this show.
- For ADA passes, please order passes by phone on Monday the 9th.
- DO NOT buy passes from unauthorized third parties (scalpers). We will not service, authenticate or support any passes purchased from an unauthorized third party. Scalped passes may be void.
- Step-by-step order instructions will be provided prior to the on-sale date.
.PDF of fees here
More from Fortune:
…Concert promoter Goldenvoice on Tuesday announced a new music festival that will take place on the same Indio, Calif. site as the annual hipster-friendly Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, and it has already birthed the Twitter hashtag #Boomerchella for its likely appeal to baby boomers and classic rockers. Officially named Desert Trip, the festival’s lineup is stacked with iconic rockers, led by Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Paul McCartney, Roger Waters, The Rolling Stones, and The Who…