#MAGA #Trump2016 Donate if you can
the rest of the ticket is getting it’s marching papers #GetEmOut
Carlin has been right all along #BigClubWeAintInIt
#TheDonald is our one and only chance to take it back
#MonsterVote isn’t going anywhere. He is #OurGuy
TO GOPe #war
November 12, 2016 – Reposting. WE DID IT, WE CREATED OUR REALITY. LONG LIVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION. THANK YOU GOD.
WE CREATE OUR REALITY
My imagination manifests itself as will, which imposes itself on reality.
Ticket Prices range from $199 for a day pass to $1599 for 3 day Pass with Reserved Seating
More about the ticket prices:
- Prices do not include service fees. For a full list of service fees, please click here.
- There is an eight show pass (2 standing pit/6 of any other) limit per order, household and customer account.
- Children age two and under are free, but will not receive their own seat.
- All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- No upgrades are available after ticket purchase.
- Purchase plans will not be available for this show.
- For ADA passes, please order passes by phone on Monday the 9th.
- DO NOT buy passes from unauthorized third parties (scalpers). We will not service, authenticate or support any passes purchased from an unauthorized third party. Scalped passes may be void.
- Step-by-step order instructions will be provided prior to the on-sale date.
.PDF of fees here
More from Fortune:
…Concert promoter Goldenvoice on Tuesday announced a new music festival that will take place on the same Indio, Calif. site as the annual hipster-friendly Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, and it has already birthed the Twitter hashtag #Boomerchella for its likely appeal to baby boomers and classic rockers. Officially named Desert Trip, the festival’s lineup is stacked with iconic rockers, led by Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Paul McCartney, Roger Waters, The Rolling Stones, and The Who…
Mega Rock Fest ~ ‘Coachella for Boomers’: McCartney, Dylan, The Stones, The Who, Neil Young, Roger Waters
How did I miss this?!
I’ll tell ya how, NO ONE READS THE LA TIMES ANYMORE!!
Tix not on sale yet, whew!. But hotel rooms are going fast!!
…Goldenvoice, the company that organizes the Coachella Music Festival, is planning a three-night event at the Empire Polo Field in Indio, California. The concert would feature Bob Dylan and the Rolling Stones on the first night (October 7), Neil Young and Paul McCartney on the second, and the Who and Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters on the third. …
Oh yay!! bollie darling?
Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie is released in UK cinemas on 1st July 2016
Subscribe to Fox Searchlight: http://smarturl.it/FoxSearchlightUK
Check out the film’s official page – http://www.absolutelyfabulousthemovie…
He travelin’ at the speed of liiiight
A drink for the Cruzers. #Trump2016 #MAGA